|I went to Wal-Mart and picked up:|
- 2 Cans of Krylon Fusion (Satin Black)
- 2 100/pack Index Cards
- 1 Roll of Masking Tape
- 1 Roll of Clear Plastic
Total Cost = $18.00
Time to Complete = 2 Hours (less than)
|Before I started taping off the flares, I cleaned them really well with some Windex.|
I tucked the index cards behind the flares and taped them in place.
|I wasn't really comfortable with my paint-control abilities, so I also taped down some plastic too.|
|I covered the ends of that sweet-a** front bumper with my custom 'Safeway' masking bags.|
|I used small strips of masking tape to cover the turn signal lenses. (I used one of those 'shopper cards' on my keychain to tuck the edges around the lenses)|
|Here it is, in all it's ghetto-fab glory|
|I sprayed on 3 thin/medium coats of the Krylon, and let it dry for a good 30 minutes. Per their instructions, the dry time is 15 minutes.|
|I'm VERY pleased with the results. We'll see how they hold up!|
I only ended up using one can of paint, less than half of the plastic, and one pack of index cards. I guess I can do them again if it wears off.